Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Hail and Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, something I have been stopping and starting for quite some time and have finally settled on starting again now that I have had my son and recovered from both the difficult pregnancy I had and the trials of looking after a newborn.

I guess you could say that this is the blog of my life, day to day as a hedgewitch, though not in a 'dear diary' sense. More as a record of my craft, beliefs, work, inspiration and experiences within the path I have chosen to walk. Sometimes I may just rant (though not too often I hope as I am quite a positive person in general) and other times I will showcase all the things I love in life; my work, family and blessings, of which there are many.

I hope that you will enjoy my musings and maybe even find some magick and inspiration of your own, many blessings on your own path xx

No comments:

Post a Comment