Friday, 5 June 2009

Bargain Buy

Just thought I would share with you all my bargain buy of the week. I found this little black ceramic cauldron in a charity shop the other day for the measely price of £1.50 and just had to have it.

It is larger than my mini iron cauldron that I have downstairs in the kitchen and just the right size for scrying and mixing a decent amount of a brew or potion together. It is now sitting proudly upstairs on my faery altar as though it has always been there. I love browsing the charity shops. I have picked up so many different unique craft items from them over the years.

1 comment:

  1. hi...i just found your blog and saw your cauldron. it gave me the idea to post my collection of cauldrons. i will do that in the next day or two. you might want to have a look at my blog to see the witch collection i have been posting. check out the archives if you have time to see what you missed! hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete