Sunday, 21 June 2009

Midsummer Musings

5 things I have to be thankful for:

1. my wonderful family; husband, children, parents, grandparents, aunts and cousins (not forgetting our cat and rat)
2. always being provided for; it may often be tighter than tight, particularly at the moment, but we always get by and have what we need.
3. my friends both online and offline; I'm quite a shy person in 'real life' (I've had a lot of bad experiences in the past) but the people who are my friends I hold very dear to my heart and will keep them there forever.
4. good health; and I don't just mean mine :)
5. you guys; who have been there for the last few months as I've made a go of this whole blogging thing, who have commented and messaged me (on twitter and/or facebook) with such lovely things to say about my blog and who have been writing such wonderful blogs themselves, that I have enjoyed reading immensely. Thankyou )O(

This brings me quite nicely to this weeks wisdom, something which I think we are all guilty of from time to time, I know I certainly am:

It is all too easy to stress and worry about the things we don't have, so remember to give thanks for and appreciate the things we do have - it's probably more than you realise.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to be yet, but I'm coming back to my computer tonight. I want to go to bed thinking about your these words. Thanks for reminding me that I have so many things to be thankful for, even when it doesn't look that way. Nite, nite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reminding us to do so!

    ReplyDelete