Wednesday, 17 June 2009

A Quick Update

First off a quick apology to anyone who I'm following that is not on my link list of blogs I follow. I will get round to updating the list soon, it's just been a hectic time at the mo' hence the lack of recent posts.


Not sure why but I'm just knackered at the moment, I actually fell asleep for 45 mins after I got the baby into bed today, I think things have finally caught up with me as it's been non-stop and very stressfull.

I went for a open day thingy at the primary school that Beth has been accepted to for September. It was so great to see her getting on with the children and teachers, I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I know all us mums say it all the time, but it kinda hit me the other day that my baby girl, isn't a baby any longer. She isn't even a toddler any longer (and I'm not sure when that happened), she's growing up, and doing it so fast and becoming such a beautiful, kind hearted person, I'm so proud of her :)

Finally I'm happy to announce that I won £10 on the lottery tonight, nothing major I know, but after so many days of bad luck and just general crap, today at least I seem to be heading in a upwards direction.

Blessings all xx

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel so bad dear, we are all super busy and it is understandable that there are going to be days--or weeks--when things move way too fast for us to keep up. If anything, you make me feel better because your post makes me feel that I'm not alone.

    Oh, and congrats on the money! "general crap" be gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! on your win. And catch the sleep wherever you can. Listen to your body first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. An friend pointed me in the direction of this blog.

    Anyway, just excited to see another Witch in Folkestone :)

    And I don't know if you're interested or not, or even seen the flyers we've put up; but Moonbough Circle is hosting a moot on the first tuesday of each month - first one is 7th July, 8pm at the Firs Club, Firs Lane, Cheriton (i.e. next to wickes).

    :)
    Joxy.

    ReplyDelete