Sunday, 7 June 2009

A Surprise Afternoon Outside

It was a surprise afternoon outside because when I woke up this morning it was grey, damp and looked set to rain for the whole day. Then after my mission going shopping this morning the clouds just disappeared and the afternoon was glorious. So once the little man was in bed me and Beth ventured into the garden to repot our veggie plants. It was almost as if the sun knew my intent (as it had been there in my mind for the last few days to do some gardening this afternoon). We spent a couple of hours outside sorting things out and as my daughter would say, making the plants 'comfy', and about half an hour after we went back inside it greyed up and by dinner time it was raining again ;)

All in all a very productive and happy day and just because I seem to have got into the habit of taking pictures of the roses in our garden and posting them for all to see, here's some more, taken today:

No comments:

Post a Comment