Thursday, 30 July 2009

I'm Back

Whoot! I'm back and feeling much better now that I have had the chance to sort things out in my head once and for all. Thanks everyone for your supportive comments and patience. Here's to looking forward, with Lughnasadh coming this weekend I've been planning what to do with Beth, we are going to make some bread, something she has been bugging me about doing for a while now, as well as making some gingerbread men to celebrate the first harvest.

I love this time of the year, my plants are abundant with cucumbers and tomatoes at the moment and my Grandad has an allotment so we are never out of fresh veg now. It's weekly deliveries of potatoes, carrots, beans, cabbages among others not to forget my personal favourite - beetroot. If anything I find it hard to get through most of what I'm given, but it is so much better tasting than 'shop bought' not to mention a hell of a lot cheaper.

I've been 'creating' again all of a sudden too....it comes from being more settled in my mind. When I find peace things just click into place, I find inspiration and motivation, I start dreaming well and my psychic abilities start to soar again, moulding into my everyday existence instead of being something I have to work at and specifically consult. I have even been motivated to do something I haven't done sine my college years....write. In fact I have the outlines for three books in my mind, though one in particular seems to have taken root ahead of the others and I have been finding myself swept away with my musings as I go about my daily business. This seems to be taking effect at the most inappropriate times, but has also helped me to ease a lot of my tensions.

I seem to be babbling on about goodness knows what, a sure fire sign that things are, at least in my mind, more resolved. Will be posting some new pics soon of how my veggie plants are doing outside and of my most recent creations.

Love and light x

2 comments:

  1. That is great and I am truly so happy to hear it! Good moods are grand, aren't they? Happy Lammas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it and blessed Lughnasadh to you!

    ReplyDelete