Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Domestic Witch Blog Award


Many thanks to Rue and Hyssop for giving me the above Domestic Witch Blog Award, originally from Domestic Witch both of who write fantastic witchy blogs that I highly recommend :)

I will soon be announcing who I pass the award onto but first if you are one of the lucky recipients of The Domestic Witch Blog Award please:

Pass the award on to 3 blogs about Domestic Witchery that you really enjoy.
Include the award in your blog post.
Link the nominees within your post.
Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the award.
Let your chosen winners know that they received The Domestic Witch Blog Award by commenting on their blog.

I have tried to pick blogs that are less well known or new to my list of ones that I follow, really enjoy and find interesting, so congrats to:

Herbcroft Cottage

Crafty's Cuppa Coffee

Esoteria

Hope you will all check out these fab blogs if you don't know them already. Thanks again to Rue, Domestic Witch and everyone who reads and comments on my blog :)

4 comments:

  1. That's so nice of you, Michel - thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying Esoteria and really appreciate the award. See ya soon ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello Michel & Merry Meet! I was absolutely shocked today to receive not one but TWO of these lovely Blog Awards! I am sorry to say that until today- I haven't read your great blog...but after reading it (all the way back into early June!) I have to say that I will be returning often. You have a down to earth style that I enjoy and a warmth that one can feel right through your words. Keep up the wonderful work you do, both with your Blog, and with your Family. (PS, gonna have to try the Bags O' Vegges in the spots I don't have dirt...thats a gem! As soon as they grow up- you hardly can tell.TY)

    ~Danae the'Crafty Chick'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Michel! This is my first attempt at a blog and I am so happy to see that others are reading what I write and enjoying it. You have definitely inspired me by your kindness. Many blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just one very quick question, im pretty new to blogging and im not sure how you give awards but I would soooooo love to so anyone know how to do it?

    ReplyDelete