*clutches award to her chest and becomes emotional*
I would like to thank His Precious at Pagan In The Rough and Magaly over at Pagan Culture for awarding me this wonderful Kreativ Blogger Award, it is very much appreciated and I am finally getting around to passing it on and fulfilling the award 'rules' which are listed below:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Ok, so seven things about myself that no-one would really know *rubs chin and has a good old think*....
1. I have never been on a rollercoaster
2. My favourite 'Quality Street' are the toffee coins
3. I can usually smell rain before it hits
4. I absolutely hate clowns
5. I eat salt and shake crisps without the salt
6. I detest phoning people I don't know
7. I think that marshmallows are seriously underrated
Now for my seven nominations...These are a few of the blogs I find creatively inspiring, whether it be for their creations or writing. It never ceases to amze me how many wonderfully talented people there are out there so without further ado I pass this award onto:
Dreaming, Daring and Doing
Pixie's Faerie Art
Confessions of a Compulsive Creator
A big thankyou to, not only those who sent me the award, but all my readers and fellow bloggers. You have encouraged me with your comments and inspired me with your own writing.
Love and light to you all x