Saturday, 24 October 2009

Touched By Pagan Culture

This is a big thankyou to Magaly over at Pagan Culture for featuring me in her very first Touched By Pagan Culture a new feature to such a wonderful blog where every Saturday she will be showcasing and sharing inspiring and beautiful blogs.

Please show your support and find some new blogs to read by heading over and checking out Pagan Culture :) and who knows... you may become one of the future recipients of a Saturday spot at Pagan Culture and earn a place in the Eclectic Circle of Fame!

Blessings and many thanks to everyone who reads and comments on my blog, and of course to all the writers of the blogs I read in return. You all inspire me and make me think. I feel very blessed to have found so many talented people to share journeys with )O(

9 comments:

  1. I found you through pagan culture and i am very excited. I love this blog! Blessings!
    Georgina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your showcase on Pagan Culture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love this? How we can create wonderful chain reactions that end on an explosion of happiness and sharing? Mm, mm, good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michel, it's well deserved I love stopping by here to find out what you've been up to, and you've always been such a darling to me making me my blog buttons (which I again want to thank you for).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Michel! How nice. I love reading Pagan Culture.

    I also wanted to tell you how much I loved your newest painting- WONDERFUL! Keep up the amazing work- both here on your blog and your art.

    I am going to grab your blog button to post it onto Crafty's Cup. I wish I could offer you one of my own- but I have yet to figure out how to make them. (Hmm, sounds like an aftenoon project for me to get on to. lol. I will let you know if i have ay success.)

    Take care & Have a lovley Samhain & a Happy Halloween.
    ~Danae <(:o) aka'Crafty'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being the first one showcased @Pagan Culture. I have already been following you for awhile now. You are an inspiration to those new to the path as well as those who have been following the path for some time I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved your blog :) thanks to Magaly I have someone else on my roll list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well deserved, love! :)

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is wonderful, I'm so glad I stumbled across it!! Congrats and I'm a new follower. :)
    http://www.homespunheartscandles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete