Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Playing Catch Up.

I know it's a bit late, but I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Samhain. I had a lovely time, though I was ill over the weekend with a tummy bug type thing, but it was still an enjoyable and magickal time for us. I have now fully recovered and have finally gotten round to tackling the backlog of online work I have to deal with :)

I thought I would share a few pics from our celebrations and later I'll be adding some other bits about ideas for using up all those leftover pumpkin seeds and a recipe for some butternut squash/pumkin bread.


I always carve at least two pumkins. A smaller one for my shrine and a larger family one, which Beth decides on a design for... and believe me she is very particular about what she wants



Beth dressed up as a witch this year, it's the first year we have moved away from the fairy themed costume, though the fact that I managed to get her a pink witches costume swung the deal, lol.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Michel, look at your gorgeous babies! I love the pink witch outfit - very modern!

    Glad you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how seet your darlings look and I love the pumpkins too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...hey, a pink witch costume is totally in style now! :)

    Love the pumpkins.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete