Monday, 28 December 2009

Bring on the New Year

Wow, what a fantastic week we have had. I can't remember the last time I had such a happy festive season. We were truely blessed to have such wonderful gifts and the love and company of those we love so close to us. It was the first year in a long time I spent with my mum, dad and brother and we all had such a good day.

I hope you all had a wondeful time too, full of as much light, love and blessings as we did here :)

My projects have all been going well. I only have the casting cloth for my divinatory set left to finish now ready to charge on the 31st. All my other waiting projects are done, and with a new table eisel, oil paints and a glass painting set I have tons of new ideas assaulting me ready for the 2010, a collection of candle holders being the one I am thus far particularly looking forward to as it has been on my mind to do for ages.

I'm so excited for the new year, more so, I think, than I was even for Yule and Christmas etc. It's going to be a good year! I can feel it and I am literally bursting at the seams to get it underway. It's also my birthday on the 13th January, and with the promise of a kid free weekend away from the 9th to the 11th I'm looking forward to it like an excited child. A week later it is then Ethan's 1st birthday too, so we have loads more celebrations to welcome in the new year.

3 comments:

  1. You have had a fab time haven't you I can hear it in your words, I am so happy for you my sweet xx
    I to am excited for the new year like you have many many projects in the pipeline one of hich is quite a biggie and am fairly excited about that one, I hope all of your projects go amazingly well and keep us posted sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that your Holidays were wonderful!

    My mom's birthday is on the 13th of Jan. Lucky 13 - how fortunate! Here's to a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a blessed 2010!

    ReplyDelete