Sunday, 13 December 2009

Calender Complete


Another waiting project done! All 24 advent calender pictures are now finally complete. Who knows, in the future I may add some extra decoration/embroidery or some such to the calender itself (such is the beauty of making something like this to use and alter as you see fit) but for now, I can happily say that 3 years of making is finally over and the advent calender is finished!
Only a couple more lingering jobs left to do before the new year, and I'm quite determined to begin 2010 with no out-standing projects 'hanging over my head'.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a great job. I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for finishing up - this would be on my table for 5 years or more! All those little pictures - your fingers must be sore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! And it's so adorable too!
    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete