Thursday, 10 December 2009

Calling All You Arty Types


Having been looking around and following a few new blogs I stumbled across Mother Moon's Message, where I found a button link to a very new site called the Pagan Artist's Network, which I joined. It's a quiet place to meet and socialize in a Pagan artistic community where you can share your work and find like minded souls. Having applied and been accepted as a member I thought I would mention them and hopefully some of you crafty souls might like to join too.
I will be creating my profile soon and hope to see you there as well.
Be sure to let me know if you join and I'll look out for you.
Blessings x

1 comment:

  1. You might also like the blog Notes from the Voodoo Cafe. Rice Zachery is really a great creative person and she will inspire you.

    ReplyDelete