Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Just Got Back

I'm happy to say I finally got to go on my holiday, despite the unexpected snow last week. I got back home a couple of hours ago after bit of a nightmare drive with a crazy hour long diversion that wasn't properly signposted.... grrrr.... but back safe and sound now!

I have tons to share with you guys, pictures and stories, we had such a fantastic time in Glastonbury! What an amazing place, full of such friendly and spiritually minded people. It was pretty mind blowing! I'm going to do posts to cover all the different places we visited, one at a time as there's just so much to write about.

Now I'm feeling very connected and relaxed, back in touch with my 'mojo' once again, and really it's impossible not to be after going to such an 'energetic' place.

I also wanted to say another big thankyou for all the messsages of support over these last couple of weeks. You've all really helped me once again and I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful and caring blogging community. I hope you will enjoy reading about my holiday adventures.

Love and light to you all x

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome back :-)

    I went to Glastonbury pre-Rye and really enjoyed myself.. did you try the vegetarian cafe in that little courtyard where the Goddess Temple is? Divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back hun. I can't wait to hear about your adventure and how you got your "mojo" back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited about your trip Michele! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joxy - it's a wonderful place isn't it!? :) we didn't try that one but we went to a little place called Hundred Monkeys (I think) which was recommended to us and the food was fantastic.

    @Magaly - thanks! For some reason I can't access your blog at all now hon :( the page loads then I get an operation aborted message and it disappears :'( that's why I haven't been over in a while. I don't know why it's happening, it's only doing it with your blog and it's getting annoying now coz I want to come visit you :(

    @Rue - you won't have to wait long, I'm going to start writing it up today. You would have loved it, I'm sure! Hopefully my pics will do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete