Tuesday, 30 March 2010

First Look

First look at the new cross stitch kit.... this is what I've done of the design which will eventually be a large portrait of Maat for my man. It's going to be his christmas pressie, and believe me it's probably going to take me that long to get it finished and then framed, but I'm really pleased with it so far. As I complete sections I'll picture them so you can see how it's going. This is definitely my most ambitious project so far but I'm really enjoying it and have been itching to start it since I ordered it.

The artwork the kit is based on is by J.P Wagner and the kit is available from Colray Crafts.

5 comments:

  1. WE really ought to get together! I'd love to learn cross stitch (hint, hint lol), and I still have the easel for you, although I've discovered that Rye's been unscrewing the screws and lost a few so I'll have to check it does still set up properly lol.

    Have a lovely evening hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we really should... cross stitch is uber easy and as for the easel, don't worry about the screws I'm sure I can always get some more to fit it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good so far ;) going to be awesome when its done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful & I can't wait to see it finished! ^-^ Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww cool looking good :) be lovely to see it completed

    ReplyDelete