Monday, 1 March 2010

A Little Experiment... Please Help :)

I was painting the other day... a kind of experimental piece to get me back onto the painting 'frequency' when I was visited by a deity. This is not unusual for me, I feel the presences of the deities I work with around me at different points for different reasons as well as that of my guides. What was strange is that this was one I have never really worked with before, in actual fact it was one from the pantheon that my man works with.

Strange enough as that is, I also knew with certainty that he had been working with his deities the day prior and that this visitation was as a result of it. Along with a rather nifty chant going round and round in my head of deity and angelic names I took out a new canvas and began to sketch what was asked of me.

Now there's a reason why I'm being so cryptic... the painting won't take long to be finished, it's just coming together so nicely as he (and 'he' is the only information I'm giving on said deity) knows exactly what he wants me to do, and when I post up a picture of it I would really like to conduct a little experiment. I would like you, my lovely bloggers, to tell me what you think of it and see if you can tell which God inspired it... just for fun of course :)

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had such intimate contact with the gods... It must be an amazing experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that got me intrigued.....i to need t get into painting-drawing again been sooooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jon - it really is... though it can be a little distracting when it happens during certain activities, lol.

    @Melissa - yes do! Having not painted for such a long time too I'd forgotten how much it opens you up spiritually, it's good for the soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful experience! I can't wait to see the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would absolutely love to see the painting! Can't wait until it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll play along! Can't wait to see. :)

    ReplyDelete