Monday, 12 April 2010

Strangeness Going Around? (Part 2)

Yesterday I wrote a post about the strangeness that many of us have been picking up on of late and the impacts that it seems to be having at the moment. First off I want to say thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences so far, it is good to know that we are all in this together.

Last night I meditated and asked for some kind of understanding as to what was going on before I went to bed for another tumultuous nights sleep. I then mentioned how I'd been feeling to my man this morning and he linked me to this very interesting read attributing this phenomenon to the astrology of 2010. If you're interested/wondering about what has been going on this year then click here to have a read.... it certainly explains quite a lot.

I for one have known I've been in a massive transitional time this year, it's what my cards have been constantly telling me, that I am changing and developing at a massive rate. Last year cut out of my life all the things that were detrimental to me and introduced some catalysts that seemed to kick start this process and I think now... well now I seem to be smack bang in the middle of the big upheavel.

Let me know what you think about the artical, particularly the part about The Cardinal and Mutable Cross. It states that those with sun or moon signs within the 'crosshairs of the alignment' (which it explains about earlier in this section) are the ones who will feel the full force of this time and "will go through rapid, creative, and dynamic personal changes."

This whole part of the essay makes a lot of sense to me, both my sun and moon signs are in Capricorn and as I said yesterday I do feel as though all this stuff and baggage that has been hanging on to me is being forced away bit by bit to make way for the new, and some pretty big changes in all areas of my life. Could this all be the physical manifestations of some massive life changes and development for us all? I'm beginning to think that yes it could.

No comments:

Post a Comment