Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Cards, Cushions and Cross Stitch

Just a quick update with some piccies of what I've been working on crafts wise at the moment.

First there have been some cards, a Father's Day card for my Dad, a birthday card for one of the July b-days I have coming up and an 80th birthday card for my Grandad who's b-day is in September:




Eeyore finally became the cushion I was planning for him, thanks to an old pair of jeans, some ribbon, felt and a few beads:


And finally here is my current progress on the Ma'at cross stitch I started a while back. It's been pretty slow going again as I have reached an area that is just full of constant colour changes, but it is still coming along slowly but surely:


I have also been working hard on the building of my website and will be taking a screen shot or two to share with you guys soon. It'll be a while yet before it's up and running but a few sneaky peeks won't hurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment