Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Where Have I Been?

The short answer to that little question is ill. I've been in a lot of pain with kidney problems, compacted with a gastric virus and three (yes THREE) periods in the space of two weeks. It has, I can easily say, not been fun and the pain has been so bad I've barely been able to sit up to the computer let alone actually concentrate on writing blog posts or anything. Still, this week I have begun feeling much better and I have a lot of stuff and ideas to share as well as some news and new projects I am involved with, all of which (plus the posts I promised a while ago and never got round to writing) on the way.

I hope you have all been well in my absence and I look forward to doing the rounds to see what you have all been up to while I've been AFK.

Blessings to you all x

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling 100% soon :) Good to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been ill. I hope all is well and that you get better soon!

    Blessings.
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hope your feeling better soon, I have an award for you when you feel better at http://loopysthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/wo-hoo-my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope none of that returns! I always thought that women should have an on/off button- we only need our period when we want to know when babymaking is primed, so after or before we have babies, we really don't need it. I want an off button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys :)

    Ooooh, thank you so much Loopy! And congrats to you too on the receipt of your first award :D

    I completely agree K, off button for me too please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sorry to hear you've had kidney troubles. Glad that you are feeling better now though! Take it easy getting back into the swing of things - don't overdo it.

    ReplyDelete