Monday, 25 October 2010

Ketra


Just because I really needed to get some of my ideas out visually for this NaNo story I found myself drawing this lady, the heroine for my novel attempt, Ketra. She's very roughly drawn in pencil. If I'm feeling brave I'll neaten her up and add some colour but I wanted to share her now that I have just finished the sketch. Planning for the story is going surprisingly well...I know the basic structure of my plot from start to finish, the main characters and their backgrounds. So far so good.

4 comments:

  1. explain NaNo? love the sketch Michel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an annual challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. It runs for the whole month of November. The post before this one explains a bit about it and links to the official website if you want to know more or sign up *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh sooooo tempted....
    infact i have a story that keeps bubbling in the back of my mind!!!! But I have this problem that i start stories and then can never finish them....
    Ak!!
    Well done for getting so much mapped out, it's not an easy task to be so orgnised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do exactly the same thing which is why I'm giving this a go. The whole point is to really push yourself to finish the story, even if it's not written that well it can be edited later, but just to finish it... you should totally try it!!!

    ReplyDelete