Friday, 26 November 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010 - Update



Well it has been a busy month, but I'm happy to say I've completed NaNo and finished early! I'm officially a winner and I'm very proud of what I've managed to accomplish, even if my novel is only half finished...it kind of took on a life of its own but I'm really enjoying writing it and hope to finish it over the next couple of months at a more leisurely pace. It has made me realise that writing is something that I could do professionally, not just as a hobby...that I have the creativity, ideas and staying power to write constantly and create a novel out of it. It has made me see just what I can accomplish in such a short space of time and I can't wait to try again next year!

Hopefully, now that the rush of writing has subsided, I will be around a little more instead of up to my ears in my novel!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What did you end up writing about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    I wrote a dark fantasy story that's been in and out of my thoughts for years...it was good to take the time to get some of it down and let it develop on its own.

    ReplyDelete